Sales and Acquisitions
Our team approach ensures that every assignment receives careful and comprehensive attention and is managed by a Senior Partner who is supported by an Analyst, a Research Associate, and a Marketing Manager. Our decades of experience in real estate investment sales and acquisitions, combined with our capital markets capabilities, results in successful marketing efforts and maximizes asset value for our clients.
- Providing strategic, comprehensive marketing plans that provide a road map for each property
- Developing land and site plans which provide a clear vision for a property’s long-term potential
- Utilizing our expertise in public and private finance and arranging public/private partnerships
- Serving as a key liason with city, county, and state governments
- Providing an expert network of “best-in-class” industry professionals who are available to help build successful project teams
We provide a broad range of advisory services to developers, investors, partnerships, family offices, and governmental entities. Each advisory assignment is managed by a Senior Partner and supported by a Financial Analyst and a Research Associate. We assist clients with the full spectrum of land use and planning services including feasibility studies, due diligence, conceptual design and site plans, comprehensive marketing plans, and economic development strategic plans.
- Highest and best use analysis
- Conceptual land use planning
- Zoning and regulatory approvals
- Public Improvement District (PID) formation
- Municipal Utility District (MUD) formation
- Negotiating governmental financial incentives
- Property entitlement and advocacy
- Research and publications
We assist clients in sourcing the required financing to fund complex real estate projects utilizing our broad network of financial institutions, individual and internal investors, and public and private equity funds. We also structure joint ventures and assist clients in identifying joint venture partners to participate in complex projects and investment ventures.
- Public/private partnership finance
- Public Improvement District (PID) modeling and formation
- Negotiating governmental financial and tax abatement incentives
- Debt and equity placement
- Joint venture origination
- Construction financing
- Loan workouts
Real Estate Investment and
As direct owners and investors in commercial/investment properties, we seek strategic opportunities to acquire properties in primary and secondary markets in Texas and neighboring states. These include land investments and income producing properties with a total transaction size of $1 million to $20 million. We also utilitize our experience in serving as a managing general partner and/or as a trustee for partnerships holding real estate assets, including those requiring new management and/or financial restructuring.
- Land and income property acquisitions
- Private equity for preoperty acquisitions, property repositioning and/or redevelopment
- Joint venture/partnership formation and partnership management
- Property and asset management
- Property/bankruptcy workouts